Saturday 27 September 2008

My Life

Really i am telling in this world i only born with "Gold Spoon"

Because i born in small middle class family

my daddy is government worker

my mother is house maker

sister and brother is studying in their possesions

and i am doing MCA in chennai,

its my family



ok'

come to my first words "gold spoon"

why i was telling like that means'

By birth i am in middle class family

In my house my parents have many problems like as liabilities and other problems also

but any day that problems did not force any effect on me.

for this one and only reason my parents

because they have their problems but they did not try to show those problems on me

"They tried to give me anything at any time and also i should tell one thing to u that my parents did not refuse my openions at any time"

If i ask anything means they try to give me as well as possible

so i feel i born with gold spoon



i did not boughther any thing at any moment in my life

all was giving by my parents only

really i am lucky person

i saw many people

some one are rich persons "These parents do not give freedom to their children its one type of care"

some one poor persons "These parents cant give money to their childrens for enjoy"

But in my life i enjoyed every movement





But sorry to my parents i didnot use their freedom correctly



Urs Son

No comments:

Post a Comment